Here are some gardening tips for June:
- you can plant everything straight in the soil in June. No need to plant it in small pots inside first. You can saw: lettuce, spinach, beetroots, radish, beans, courgettes, paprika, peppers, eggplant, corn,... And you can already start thinking about fall: plant some cauliflower, pumpkins, cabbage and sprouts.
- Give plenty of water when it hasn't rained a couple of days
- Check for diseases. Last year I had the Colorado beetle on my potato plants. They ate everything! So not this year there not!
- Put a net over your blueberries, raspberries,... if you want to eat some yourself.
- Put straw between your strawberries to protect them from dirt and sand.
- After the first harvest, fertilize.
- And as always, weed, weed, weed.
I've also update the shop a little bit.
And tonight i'm leaving for a weekend Cologne. I can't wait to go on a mini holiday!
DRAWING by our strange nature - my dream greenhouse