Propagation of succulents






Have you ever tried to propagate your own succulents from leaves? It is so easy! All you need to do is take a leaf, let the wound dry for a few days (very important!) and then put it on a tray with some soil. After that, you can forget about them. Once and a while they need a bit of water. I read about in last summer and during my holiday in California in October, I collected quit a few leaves that I took home with me. Finally they are sprouting! Now it's an addiction. In every garden center I can't resist to take some leaves home. Oeps :-)

My  was invited to participate in his first international exhibition! If you live close to Mannheim, Germany, make sure to drop by! Here is the facebook page.  

1 opmerking:

  1. Geweldig! Ga ik zeker eens proberen! Grtjes!
    ( loup-je.blogspot.be)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen